Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai aims to be the finest Eye Hospital in the Middle East by treating every patient with honesty, respect and according to their individual needs.
Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai also contributes to education and research programs to encourage and facilitate world-class teaching within the region.
The Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai has a mission to achieve the following:
- Operate to the highest clinical standards, following the example of Moorfields Eye Hospital London, and to meet the expectations of all patients.
- Provide a comprehensive range of ophthalmic services for patients, as a leading Eye Hospital in Dubai.
- Develop world-class research, working in conjunction with local partners at Dubai Healthcare City and other Eye Centres in Dubai and the region, as well as with Moorfields Eye Hospital London.
- Attract and retain highly qualified and experienced eye doctors in Dubai as well as other vital clinical and clerical staff. The Dubai Eye Hospital recognizes the values and contribution that each member of staff brings in order to help maintain our success as a leading eye specialist in Dubai.
The Moorfields Hospital values are clear and apply to the team of Eye Specialists in Dubai and other support staff.
- Professional. Whether a Clinician adhering to the high Moorfields standards, a Patient Management Officer interpreting for a patient during a consultation, or a member of the Finance team, we will always conduct ourselves professionally in our work.
- Friendly. Every patient may feel a little vulnerable when they come to the hospital. Our aim is to help everyone feel comfortable, always with a smile, and support all our patients during their visit.
- Helpful. No request or task is too small for us, when it comes to helping our patients. All our staff at the Eye Centre in Dubai are committed to providing our patients with any and every kind of assistance they may need.
- Safe. Patient safety is at the heart of everything we do and we ensure this through a proactive approach. For example, if we see a potential safety hazard within the Hospital, we will deal with it directly, or immediately bring it to the attention of the Operations Manager, Senior Nurse or Health and Safety link nurses.
- Calm. Patients should leave Moorfields feeling that they have been looked after by a very confident and professional team, working calmly every day to help patients feel relaxed and reassured.
- Positive and flexible. The Moorfields Dubai team is committed to do whatever is required to provide a very high standards of patient care and customer service, and to improve any shortcoming we identify in a cooperative and non-critical manner.