This UAE National Day, for a limited time only and for the first time ever, Moorfields is offering an exclusive discount on vision correction surgery: Save 45% on LASEK, TransPRK or IntraLase LASIK surgery.
- The minimum age for laser corrective surgery is 18.
- Your distance vision must have been stable for at least 12 months.
- Your distance vision glasses prescription should not be more than – 9.00 D or more than +4.00 D.
- *Prior to booking any surgery an assessment must be done at the hospital to determine your suitability for the surgery.
- *You shouldnot wear contact lenses for at least one day before the assessment. The exact surgery type and cost will be determined after the assessment is completed.
- The refractive assessment cost is AED 500. The assessment will include refraction, pentacam examination, and consultation.
- The final cost of surgery will be from AED 6,600 to AED 7,700 depending on the type of surgery booked.
- To qualify for this offer, both the assessment and the surgery must be booked and attended by April 30, 2017.